Have you ever made a pizza and didn't know what toppings to put on it? Here's the toppings that I like to put on my homemade pizzas!
Always start with a pizza sauce. A pizza isn't a pizza without its sauce! It's simply a mix of tinned tomatoes, garlic, oregano and salt & pepper!
The toppings I like to use are:
Mushrooms- a classic pizza topping
Onions- for a boost of flavour
Peppers- for a bit of crunch
Ham- for a bit of meat :D
Tomatoes- for juiciness!
Mozzarella cheese- for extra stringy, melty cheese!
And just before the pizza goes in the oven, I sprinkle some oregano and pepper over the pizza for that extra touch!
Thanks for reading this blog post, I hope it was helpful! Now enjoy some pictures a pizza I made before and after it went in the oven! Bye! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment