It has been a while... But now I am back! It is half term for me right now so I will try to post everyday whilst I am off school!!
Anyway, today I will tell you how to make a tattoo choker or bracelet! Lets get started!
What you'll need:
- Stretchy cord/string/fishing line of any colour you prefer.
- Binder clip
- A book
- scissors
- A candle or lighter
How to make it:
- Cut the string arms length (for choker) or inside your elbow (for bracelet). I would suggest that you add on a few inches more as it will help to end the choker/bracelet.
- Fold the string in half and using the binder clip, clip the centre to a book cover to stop the string from moving too much.
- Take one string and make a small loop, put the other string through the loop and then tighten it by pulling the loop to the top.
- Now just keep repeating but you must remember to switch strings each time.
- When you have finished looping the choker/bracelet and it is the right length, take it out from the binder clip. Pull one end of string through the loop at the end of the choker/bracelet we started at and knot the strings together a few times. Now you can cut off the excess ends.
- You can either leave it like that or to make sure the choker/bracelet is
THIS IS JENNY. I AM STARTING A NEW BLOG WHICH IS ON THIS PROFILE SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS BLOG BTW SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF MY POSTS THEN VISIT www.jennymustblog.blogspot.com THANKS XD
ReplyDelete